BOOK A CONSULTATION
- For a proper understanding and analysis of the case, only our qualified migration Consultant offers the advice.
- The Consultation is generally face-to-face, but we also offer the same via Skype and over the phone.
- You may go online or call us to book a Consultation as per your convenience.
- We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions without giving any prior notice.
EXPECT FROM A CONSULTATION
- Advice relevant to your matter
- Options of visa you might apply for
- Assessment of your Eligibility for the applicable visa
- Process of application, time for processing along with fees and charges
- Provide you with a quote on our professional fees and application charges
- Advise you a lump sum fee for all the tasks to be executed as per our contract
VALUE OF A REGISTERED MIGRATION AGENT
It is an assurance for you that you are represented by a qualified professional, who has the credentials and relevant experience to offer you an advice, specific to your situation.
Before you lodge an application, a proper assessment is carried out to determine the chances of your success. You are also advised about the missing documents and will be helped out in addressing the eligibility criteria.
Prior to taking your case, you will be given a written statement of all the agreed services, application charges, and our professional fees.
Following the submission of your application to the Department of Immigration, you will be updated on the progress of your case. You will also be updated on legislative changes that might affect your application.
It is imperative that you should be aware of fraudulent agents. Ensure that your Migration Agent is fully registered by checking there MARA registration number.
BOOK YOUR CONSULTATION