Skilled Visa

Our professional efforts … make your dreams come true

Australia is a migrant society and places a high priority on skilled migration to enhance its socio-economic development. There is a variety of visa options for skilled people to migrate along with their families to Australia. Whereas, the Expression of Interest (EOI) is mandatory for all skilled visas. Furthermore, your occupation must be on the relevant list of eligible skilled occupations. Moreover, it requires a certain level of education, English skills, and work experience.

Possible Visa Options

• Skilled Graduate Visa (Subclass 485): This is an onshore temporary visa for overseas students who have completed their studies in Australia, but do not yet meet the requirements for a permanent visa.

• Skilled Independent Visa (Subclass 189): This is a permanent residence visa which does not require any sponsorship. This is a point-based visa for skilled workers.

• Skilled Nominated Visa (Subclass 190): This is a permanent residence visa which requires nomination by an Australian State or Territory government agency. The applicant needs to live and work in the sponsoring state or territory for a specified minimum time.

• Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) Visa (Subclass 491): This is a 5-year provisional visa which requires nomination by a State/Territory government or sponsorship by an Australian relative resident in designated area. The visa holders of this 491 will be eligible to live, work and study in the designated regional areas of Australia for 5 years. These visa holders will also be eligible to apply for a Permanent Residence visa after three years.

Permanent Residence (Skilled Regional) Visa (Subclass 191): The requirements of this permanent visa are that the applicant must have held a subclass 491 or 494 visa for a minimum 3 years, complied with the conditions of the visa and showed annual income of at least $53,900 for three years. The partner can also be the main applicant for the 191 visa, if they can satisfy this criteria.

We Can Help
• Submit our free Eligibility Assessment Form and we will get back to you with our initial assessment of your eligibility.
• If you are eligible, then we can help you migrate to Australia.
• Offer advice and consultancy, where required.
• Guide to obtain right documents, as required by the Australian authorities.
• Lodge applications and further follow up.
• Resolve any issue that may arise
• Once you sign the agreement, we advise you on your possible pathways, required documents, and relevant procedures.

× How can I help you?