Master Migration

Federal Express Entry Program

Canada Permanent Residency Visa

Canada is one of the most favourite destinations for migration, education and investment around the globe. The Canadian government encourages foreign professionals, trades persons and investors to migrate to Canada and enjoy the benefits of the social, welfare and economic models in Canada. You can apply for the Canadian Permanent Residence under any of the following immigration programs through the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) subject to your eligibility.

  • Federal Skilled Worker Program
  • Federal Skilled Trades Program
  • Canadian Experience Class
  • Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP)
  • Quebec-Selected Skilled Worker Program
  • Family Sponsorship Programs
  • Immigrant Investor Venture Capital Pilot Program
  • Atlantic Migration Pilot
  • Caregivers Programs
  • Caring for Children Program
  • Caring for People with High Medical Needs Program
  • Live-in Caregiver Program

Federal Express Entry Program

Canada uses a specialized express entry stream to manage permanent residency applicants from a pool of skilled workers. The applicants using the Express Entry are pooled under Federal Skilled Workers, Federal Skilled Trades Program and the Canadian Experience Class. The express entry program collects profiles from a pool of applicants and invites them to apply for programs listed below. These programs have expedited processing times.

Federal Skilled Worker Program

This program is for skilled workers with international experience who want to migrate to Canada permanently. To ease the screening of eligibility for permanent residence under Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSW), the 67 Points Calculator is used. Out of 100 total points, a minimum of 67 points, covering key six selection factors, like Age, education, experience, language, adaptability, job offer, etc. are required to be eligible for this program.

Proof of funds

You must show that you have enough money for you and your family to settle in Canada, unless you are currently able to legally work in Canada or have a valid job offer from an employer in Canada.

Federal Skilled Trades Program

The Federal Skilled Trades Program (FST) is for skilled workers who wish to get permanent residence for being qualified in a skilled trade. To satisfy the requirements, you need to:

  • meet the required language levels for each language ability (CLB 5 for Speaking & Listening and CLB 4 in Reading & Writing or equivalent in IELTS).
  • have a minimum 2 years of work experience within 5 years of application.
  • satisfy the job requirements for the relevant skilled trade set by the NOC.
  • have a full-time job offer for 1 year or a certificate of qualification in that skilled trade issued by a Canadian provincial or federal authority.

Skilled work experience

The skilled trades under FST are administered through National Occupational Classification (NOC) and for this program all the occupations are skill type B.


There is no education required for this program, but any trade relevant qualification adds points to your profile.

Proof of funds

You must prove that you have enough funds for you and your family to settle in Canada, unless you are allowed to work in Canada or have a job offer from a Canadian employer.

Canada Experience Class

This Program is for foreign workers who are working temporarily in Canada and want to get Canadian permanent residence. To satisfy the requirements, you need to have at least:

  • a 12-month professional or technical work experience in last 36 months in Canada; and
  • CLB 5 or 7 as per qualifying job; and
  • the applicant must not have an intention to live in Quebec province.


Please note that each territory and province in Canada has it’s own assessment criteria.

× How can I help you?