Our professional efforts … make your dreams come true
Canada is a true multicultural society which hosts people from various backgrounds. A big reason for contributing to this diversity is Canada’s robust education system. Whether applying for Primary, secondary, tertiary, or vocational education, Canada is a leading host of world class learning faculties. A student Visa or a valid Study Permit for Canada will grant you access to a wide range of institutions and courses.
For a study permit, all prospective students must be enrolled as full-time students in one of the education providers as categorized under the Designated Leaning Institutions (DLI) by the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
Some benefits to studying in Canada:
- Ability to work part time during study;
- Can travel to and from Canada during study periods;
- Allows you to apply for a work permit upon your graduation.
The Study Direct Stream
Depending on your country of residence, you may get your study permit faster through the Student Direct Stream (SDS). The SDS is an expedited application process for a study permit which can be processed within 20 days. To be eligible an applicant must:
- Be a legal resident living in 1 of the following countries:
- the Philippines
- Have an acceptance letter from a post-secondary DLI;
- Reside outside of Canada during application;
- Have a Guaranteed Investment Certificate (GIC) of CAD10000;
- Take a medical examination;
- Obtain a Police clearance certificate;
- Obtain more recent secondary school transcripts;
- Have a minimum score of 6 in each of the IELTS abilities or a level 7 equivalent for the CLB.